No matter how many candles you blew out on your last birthday, your inner-self is more likely to feel vibrant and energetic when you like what you see in the mirror. Anti-aging treatments continue to expand their reach into the lives of the average adult, and this popularity demonstrates the success that is achieved with surgical and non-surgical fat-reducing, line-eliminating procedures.
There are several ways in which you can promote outer beauty to reflect how you feel on the inside. These include:
- Don’t skimp on beauty sleep. It is when we sleep that renewal occurs at a cellular level. Whether you have already begun an anti-aging routine with injectables or facial rejuvenation treatments, sleep is vital to the appearance of your skin. Most of us need about 8 hours a night, sometimes more.
- Feed your body. Physical wellness stems from healthy habits like sleep and good food choices. A plate filled with the various colors found in nature is a plate that will feed your immune system, your heart and other vital organs, and your skin.
- Pamper your skin. Diet and exercise affect the appearance of your skin and muscle tone, both of which are integral to your youthful aesthetic. However, they only go so far. As we grow older, our needs change. Thinning skin needs more support from the products you use on a daily basis, so choose wisely and get professional help in making the right selection based on your unique needs.
A Little Extra Help
Anti-aging is not about wiping away all signs of lines and wrinkles, but about bringing out the best in yourself. At Kovanda Plastic Surgery, we develop treatment protocols around each patients expectations and, yes, their age. Some of them choose surgical lifting procedures such as eyelid surgery or a face and neck lift, and others are able to achieve their desired results with non-surgical, minimally-invasive or completely non-invasive modalities.
- Botox is one of the greatest developments in modern aesthetic medicine! This treatment treats lines and wrinkles around the eyes and forehead.
- Fillers can disguise under eye bags, redefine the lips and cheeks, and smooth creases around the nose and mouth.
- Lasers can fade brown spots and promote greater vibrancy for a youthful glow.
Age at a slower pace! Call Kovanda Plastic Surgery for your anti-aging consultation.