Male Plastic Surgery
- Posted on: Nov 17 2012
Male involvement in the world of plastic surgery is increasing as skilled surgeons, such as Minneapolis plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgeon Dr. Christopher Kovanda, are tailoring enhancement procedures to the cosmetic needs and physical desires of men. Our Minneapolis male plastic surgery expert, Dr. Kovanda, believes that what looks best on a man differs, significantly, from what looks best on a woman. With a commitment to restoring unity, symmetry, and aesthetic beauty to his patient’s bodies, Dr. Kovanda is one of the elite surgical sculpting specialists in the area. His ability to redefine dominant male features, all the while not compromising identifying and anatomical characteristics that define each patient, makes for achieving extremely satisfying cosmetic results.
Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
Dr. Kovanda doesn’t just reshape the contour of the male body; he artistically, carefully, and skillfully re-sculpts it. From smoothing the slightest bump in the bridge of the nose to removing excess breast tissue caused from gynecomastia, Dr. Kovanda offers a wide variety of male plastic surgery procedures, including:
- Male Breast and Nipple Reduction
- Body Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Brow Lift
- Face Lift
- Neck Lift
- Chin Rejuvenation
- Cheek and Chin Augmentation using Implants or Fat Transfer
- BOTOX® and Cosmetic Dermal Fillers
Every procedure is customized to the individual need of each patient. Whether you are interested in male plastic surgery for you, your spouse, your child, or your friend, rest assured, Dr. Kovanda is an excellent surgeon, trusted specialist, and compassionate doctor. Your experience in working with his staff will be a pleasant and insightful one. Not only will you feel equipped with a wealth of knowledge regarding your procedure, prior to undergoing surgery, you will feel cared for by his staff and truly cared about.
Benefits of Male Plastic Surgery
There are several aesthetic and emotional benefits of undergoing Minneapolis male plastic surgery, including:
- Not only will the results from your plastic surgery procedure increase your overall self-esteem, transform the way your body looks, and improve the way others view you, but the enhancement will make you feel more comfortable in your own skin.
- Plastic surgery can shed years off of your appearance and amplify your natural beauty.
- Cosmetic surgery can improve the appearance of abnormalities and reconstruct physical and functional flaws.
- Using revolutionary techniques, during surgery, Dr. Kovanda is able to maintain a patient’s dominant, defining, masculine characteristics.
- For our patients in Minneapolis eyelid surgery, facelift, brow lift, rhinoplasty, and cheek and chin reshaping are all designed to enhance the aesthetic qualities of men’s facial features. By redesigning the framework of the face, Dr. Christopher Kovanda can refine the contour of your features to soften your profile and rejuvenate the appearance of your entire face.
- Most male plastic surgery procedures are performed on an outpatient basis and there is little recovery time involved.
- In some cases, plastic surgery is used to improve the overall health and well being of a patient.
Contact Minneapolis Male Plastic Surgery Specialist Dr. Christopher Kovanda
At our Minneapolis plastic surgery practice, Dr. Kovanda has the experience and skill to help you achieve the cosmetic results you envision for yourself. To learn more about the surgical and non-surgical procedures he offers or to schedule a consultation, contact Kovanda Plastic Surgery, today!
Posted in: Blog