Do you feel like your bottom is lacking in shape or size? Perhaps you’ve lost perkiness over the years, and you would love to redeem it. Recently, due to popular influences inspired by Latin American culture, there has been a huge emphasis on fuller buttocks, curvier hips, and slimmer waists. The trend has taken over the American culture, where more women are choosing to undergo a Brazilian Butt Lift, also known as BBL. Experts find this body sculpting technique an excellent method to create a shapely, firmer, and fuller body contour. So, what is it? Are you an ideal candidate for the procedure? Let’s find out.
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
The procedure involves transferring excess fat from donor parts on your body to the buttock area to achieve more rounded, plumper, and lifted butt appearance. Your cosmetic surgeon will look into areas where there are excess fat deposits such as the lower back, tummy region, love handles, and underarms. They will then inject the fat into the butt to achieve your desired look. There are no chances of rejection from your body, since BBL procedures use fat extracted from your own body.
Are you an ideal candidate for the procedure?
Generally, anyone can be an ideal candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. However, you might want to talk to a cosmetic surgeon for further information to see if you are the perfect candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. In the meantime, the following are signs that you right person for the butt augmentation procedure.
- Due to aging or drastic weight loss, you have lost a significant amount of fat, forcing your bottom to droop and sag.
- You are healthy with no medical conditions that make the procedure impossible or healing a problem.
- You are at a recommended average and stable weight where small weight changes won’t affect the butt lift results.
- You have realistic and positive expectations and goals concerning the BLL procedure.
- You don’t smoke or drink alcohol excessively. Smoking is thought to prevent healing.
- You genuinely feel the urge to enhance the shape, size, and body contour of your buttocks because no number of squats can make any visible changes.
- Your cosmetic surgeon passes you as a suitable candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift because you have a suitable body for it. Having a good body for the procedure includes your body’s current shape, adequate present fat donor sites, and healthy condition.
- All other natural butt augmentation attempts, such as proper diet and exercises like squats, have failed to yield suitable results.
The best patient is an informed individual
You are on the right track if you are researching this first hand. Before deciding to take on the procedure, Dr. Kovanda of Kovanda Aesthetic Surgery, Minneapolis, will take you through what to expect for the procedure. Approach the topic with an open mind while exploring similar procedures to see if they suit you. Go into the surgery as an informed patient with manageable expectations of the procedure.