Tips Before and After An INTRAcel Treatment
- Posted on: Sep 19 2018
INTRAcel is a skin tightening treatment that improves active acne, skin laxity for your face and body, wrinkles, enlarged pores, stretch marks, acne scars, and more. INTRAcel makes ideal complexion possible without having to go through surgery. It is a combination of radio frequency heat energy and fractional microneedling. An INTRAcel treatment delivers heat directly to the tissue through microneedling that is comfortable and efficient with minimal downtime.
If you recently have had a INTRAcel treatment or are considering getting one, you should following these tips before and after your treatment for the best results.
Before INTRAcel Treatment:
- No prolonged sun exposure to your face 24 hours prior to your treatment
- No auto-immune therapies or products 12 hours prior to your treatment
- Keep face keep and make-up free on the day of your treatment
After INTRAcel Treatment:
- Don’t wash your face for 24 hours after the treatment
- Cool down treated parts with an ice pack for about 10 minutes
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours and no tanning beds
- No exercising or strenuous activity for 24 hours after treatment
- Don’t drink any alcohol for three days after the treatment
- Avoid sauna or swimming for a week after the treatment
- Use a chemical-free sunscreen
Always consult a licensed physician for skin care treatments. For more information on INTRAcel treatments contact us and schedule an appointment.
Note: This article uses information adapted from alrustom-lasor.com. The full articles may be accessed at the links below.
Posted in: Aesthetic Services